Together We Prosper
The Carefree Cave Creek Chamber of Commerce is an independent, non-profit organization that operates to enhance our local business environment and the community. Our priority is helping your business succeed by providing resources, networking, educational opportunities and advocacy.
One of the best ways to promote your business and our community is to be active in the Chamber. As a member, you become part of a large network of businesses.
What every Chamber member receives:
- Representation and a “business voice” in local and state policy making via our advocacy work.
- Business Referrals. Every day, we receive calls from individuals and businesses looking for potential vendors. We only refer Chamber members and we do it every day.
- A display of your business cards/brochures at the Chamber office. Our office is open year-round.
- Inclusion of your information in our weekly E-blasts and/monthly E-newsletter which goes out to over 1700 people.
- Regular networking events, such as monthly business breakfast,and monthly after-hours mixers that allow you to spread the word about your business and gain valuable tips/education on how to increase your bottom line.
- A formal introduction at your first breakfast or mixer that allows you to present your services and yourself to the community.
- A free listing on the Chamber website which had 275,000 thousand unique visits last year. We include a link to your website and a locator map for your business. You are just a few clicks away from new customers.
- A free listing in the printed Chamber Community Guide. Over 30,000 copies mail delivered to local residents and businesses. Guide is distributed locally and nationally throughout the year.
- Member only advertising privileges in our E-blast, Community Guide and website.
- Social media connections through our Facebook,Twitter and Instagram accounts.
- A membership certificate to place in your business and use of the Chamber logo for your website and print materials. Membership brings additional credibility to your business. When consumers know that a small business is a member of their local chamber of commerce, they are 44 percent more likely to think favorably of it and 63 percent more likely to purchase goods or services from the company in the future. – Shapiro study, 2012.
Join the Chamber
There are three categories of membership with the Carefree Cave Creek Chamber of Commerce.
- Business Level 1 – $300.00/year
- All the benefits of membership except linking to a website. (This level is for those businesses who don’t have a website or don’t have an active web presence.)
- You will have a basic business listing in the annual printed Chamber Directory and Resource Guide.
Business Level 2 – $380.00/year
- All the benefits of membership including the web links. The Chamber website enjoys high traffic and if your business has a website/web presence we suggest joining at Business Level 2 because you will be linked to our site via the online business directory – giving you more exposure. The Chamber website averages about 28,000 pages viewed each month with 268,000 visitors per year with 70% of those coming from the greater Phoenix area.
- You will have a business listing including a website listing in the annual printed Chamber Directory and Resource Guide.
Non-Profit – $150.00/year
- All the benefits of Business Level 2 membership for those businesses and churches who hold non-profit status in our community.
An additional one time fee of $30.00 will be added to all new applications for processing.
Bring your expertise to the table. Throughout the year there are fundraising activities, and other events that need volunteers. Get involved and watch your business thrive by joining one of the many rewarding Chamber committees.
This elite group assists with welcoming new businesses to the community, helps with ribbon cuttings and works at various Chamber functions. An excellent opportunity for face time and becoming known to the membership at large.
The Events committee produces a variety of quality programs and events that create positive revenues for the Chamber including attracting dynamic & informative business breakfast speakers, planning our awards ceremony, holiday party and and other educational events.
This group works to promote the Chamber to the media and membership in the form of a monthly e-newsletter, news releases to promote and publicize chamber events, social media and seeks opportunities to recognize Chamber members and create additional networking opportunities.
This group endeavors to create new ways to bring value to our members. Reviews and updates opportunities for members and ways to improve member retention.
Contact the Chamber Office if you are interested in being apart of any of these groups.