To register for any of our classes please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 480-488-7947. Payment is expected at time of registration.
Beginner: A student with a little or no experience
Advanced Beginner: A student with some exposure looking to gain experience
Intermediate: A student confident in their materials, setting up and working on their own with guidance from the instructor
Advanced: A student confident in the medium and looking for guidance and critical critique from the instructor
No refunds will be issued for classes cancelled with less than 2 weeks notice.
February 1 & 2
Contemporary Oil in Acrylic
This 2-day course will focus on opening up the world of painting in an FUN & RELAXED atmosphere. This adventure is about experimenting, practicing, learning and laughing. A successful abstract painting is NOT an accident.
You will work on subjects such as
- how a limited color palette can be all you need to get started in painting
- how to apply traditional fundamentals to contemporary art
- learn what all the gesso and texture products do for you and how to use them to build impactful art
- understand how to thorough planning and color management will give you a beautiful result
- helpful tips for starting and finishing a piece of abstract art
9:30am – 4:00pm
SEE SUPPLIES NEEDED TAB FOR RENEE’S SUPPLY LIST!!!
Beginner & Up