March 9-10-11, 2018 at Stagecoach Village in Cave Creek.
The event during the day will run from 10am to 5pm (Friday-Saturday-Sunday)
Our Annual Fundraiser and Silent Auction will run on Saturday from 5pm to 9pm – this will also be our Awards Celebration for the Statewide Art Contest winners and Visual Scholarship winners.
An Art extravaganza – where people can come and experience the arts in three art disciplines:
- Visual Arts “Sonoran Arts League”
- Culinary Arts “ ACI – A culinary school in partnership with Indigo Crow” – and the PVCC nutrition and dietitian program (potentially)
- Performing Arts “in partnership with Rock The District – part of CCUSD and CCEUF”
The event is free admission and open 10am – 5pm (Friday-Saturday-Sunday)
March 9-10-11, 2018 – throughout the entire courtyard at Stagecoach Village
In addition, on all three days we have the following:
- Youth Art is holding their annual “For Art Stuff” garage sale – raising funds for Art Supplies for the Incentive Bags Awards in partnership with ECS – as part of the community resource expo
- Community Resource Expo – the League is inviting area non-profits and engaging the community on family and health/wellness resources in our area
- Workshops (mini-workshops, held by Artist in the Show) – the community can get a taste of what workshops we offer here in the Center for the Arts, as well as workshops helps in artist studios
- Each day, there will be a wine and beer tasting experience at Indigo Crow
- On Friday and Saturday night – “Art after dark” – either a live model (nude) workshop – and/or the edgy side of art.
Saturday at 5pm, we have our Annual Fundraiser and Silent Auction – in addition, during the fundraiser:
- Our statewide art contest winners will be awarded (K-12 – medal winners)
- Our Youth Art “visual arts” scholarship winners will be announced and recognized
- Plus silent and live auction
- Community Partners in the Expo – may recognize and award during this event if they so choose.
These are just a few of the items that will be taking place during our Extravaganza.