How to Maximize your Social Security & other Retirement Income
- Learn how to coordinate benefits with your spouse to maximize your potential income.
- How to integrate Social Security with other sources of retirement income.
- What the Social Security office doesn’t tell you.
- How to increase retirement income even if you take Social Security at age 62.
- Don’t assume that claiming Social Security at 62 is your best option.
Presented by Dr. Harold Wong, PhD Economics (UC Berkeley), the long-time financial columnist for The AZ Republic. Register: 480-488-2286.