Wills and Trusts 101
Nicole Pavlik of Nicole Pavlik Law Firm, PLC will host a FREE Estate Planning Workshop, providing a small group setting for men and women to learn the essentials of Wills, Trusts and Probate. Attendees will learn:
- Powers of Attorney – why they are important and what you should have in them.
- Probate – what it is and how to avoid it.
- Trusts – what it is and how is it different from a Last Will and Testament.
- Taxes – who has estate or inheritance tax.
- Beneficiary designations – why these need to be updated.
Attendees will have the opportunity to actively learn, plan, and ask questions in a supportive and engaging environment. Register: 480-488-2286.