ProSkill Services is looking to hire an entry level administrative office assistant to help manage ProSkill’s Members Club. Must have experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and a great phone personality. Please submit resume if interested.
The Cave Creek Museum seeks an Administrative Assistant to provide office and institutional support to the Staff, Volunteers, and Board of Directors of the Cave Creek Museum, a small community museum in the northern Sonoran Desert foothills of Phoenix. The museum collection houses artifacts from pre-history to current times. The major exhibits focus on archaeology, mining, ranching, military presence, and showcase several historic structures. The Administrative Assistant receives broad direction from and reports to the Executive Director as immediate supervisor.
The Administrative Assistant will be responsible for administrative functions related to and will facilitate the efficient operation of the museum. This position works closely with Executive Director to support the mission of the Museum and perform a wide range of administrative and office support activities. The Administrative Assistant is expected to work independently at times on projects and tasks at an administrative level. Duties may include but are not limited to the following:
- Responsible for maintenance of membership and donor database, renewals, overdue payments, deposits, donations, in-kind contributions, with communication both written and oral, etc.
- Prepare reports as needed. Manage office supplies and services, secure bids as necessary and prepare purchase orders for print production with printers and outside vendors for CCM collateral. Responsible for office filing of documents.
- Help prepare and support event planning. Prepare and work with catering, speakers, entertainers, facility set-up, support and wrap-up as needed. Prepare reports for information management and board notification.
- Respond to requests for information from members, other museums and the general public. Participate in museum public relations and outreach activities and assist at public programs when need and assigned.
- Provide back-up coverage in Museum Gift Shop and on Museum floor when necessary, for smooth functioning of visitor experiences. Use of POS mandatory.
- Coordinate information for monthly newsletter, proof, print and prepare for bulk mail to membership.
- Responsible for oversight on annual Gallery Guide, Calendar of Events, Annual Report. Ensure all external communications adhere to professional standards.
- Maintain and update Mail Chimp communications as necessary, provide updates as necessary for calendar of events.
- Must be able to effectively prioritize work and manage multiple projects.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Desired proficiency but will train to use Past Perfect Collections management software program.
- Desired proficiency but need to acquire skills with social media for business use – Facebook, lnstagram, Twitter.
- Proficiency with office software programs – MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher,
Photoshop or GoogleDocs, Google Sheets, or Google Slides.
- Desired proficiency but will train to use Point of Sale software (POS) a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Creative and innovative.
- Self-motivated, with strong problem-solving skills and drive for results
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Oral and written communications.
- Representing the institution through educational & public relations programs, tours and site visits and skill negotiating with donors.
- Establishing relationships with a variety of staff and volunteers, stakeholders, colleagues in non-profit organizations, & potential partners.
- Organizing and coordinating a multitude of complex projects to meet institution deadlines.
- Delegating tasks to appropriate subordinates/and or volunteers to carry out mission.
- Locating research material to assist members and other inquiries.
- Handling delicate and fragile artifacts.
- Effectively deal with members, volunteers, donors and visitors with tact and diplomacy.
- Ensure high standards of professionalism in all areas of responsibility
- Create measurable objectives to reach goals and to communicate progress in achieving them.
- Coordinate a number of complex tasks and to manage multiple projects to completion on deadline.
- Experience in an office environment with administrative duties required. Experience with Microsoft Office programs, strong writing, organization, and effective management skills required.
This position reports to the Executive Director. There will be a 90-day probationary period. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Karrie Porter Brace at 480-488-2764; or email email@example.com for assistance. Please submit applications with resumes to the Cave Creek Museum, P.O. Box 1, Cave Creek, AZ 85327-0001; or send Word or pdf documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Salary range: $15 – $17 per hour
Deadline for applications: March 15, 2019; position starts April 15, 2019.
Busy Cave Creek Chiropractic office is seeking a front office manager. Hours are: Monday/Wednesday 9-1 & 3-6, Tuesday/Thursday 1-6, Friday 8-12 & 2-5. Applicants must be caring, organized, self motivator/leader, energetic, health oriented, works well with others, and ability to multi task.
Hourly pay plus monthly bonus.
Other benefits: Paid vacation after 1 year of employment, Dental benefits, , free massage and supplements!
***Eclipse Experience a plus****
National Bank of Arizona is looking for individuals who are interested in starting a career in banking! We are looking for those candidates with a talent and a passion for customer service, sales, and client relationship development.
At National Bank of Arizona our Universal Bankers:
- Perform cross-functional job duties of both the teller and new account roles;
- Support the inside sales and service activities to achieve desired branch results;
- May be required to perform both sales & service duties depending on the needs of the customer and the direction of the Branch Manager;
- Perform cash transactions, open or update accounts, and originate and close consumer loans;
- Establish, expand, and maintain a strong customer relationship by providing personalized service focused on the specific needs of the customer;
- Provide accurate, friendly customer service;
- Other duties as assigned.
- Hours: Monday – Friday: 8:00 A.M. – 5:00 P.M.; 40 hrs/wk
- 0-2 years experience in sales (cross-sale and up-sale);
- 0-2 years experience in one of the following: new accounts, loan processing, or teller (an equivalent combination of education and experience may meet qualifications);
- High school diploma or equivalent;
- Basic knowledge of mathematical calculations and the banking industry;
- Basic computer skills; and
- This position requires National Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) registration under the terms of the S.A.F.E. Act.
ACCOUNTING AND TAX-CPA or EA (CAREFREE)
QR Code Link to This Post
Our CPA firm is searching for a well-rounded and experienced professional to join our practice based in Carefree AZ. The ideal candidate must be able to think analytically in complex tasks as well as see the “big picture” along with a “team player” attitude within our small firm.
For the accounting and tax work, this person will work with our small business clients serving their financial needs. Proficient experience with QuickBooks is required and at least 3-5 years experience in public accounting including both tax and accounting. Duties will also include preparing complex business and related individual tax returns. The candidate must be able to analyze the data we receive from our clients, prepare adjusting entries, balance various accounts, process payroll & payroll reports and perform related activities to prepare the data for the tax return. We have difficult tax returns and very few simple ones.
This is a year-round full-time position. Salary and benefits are competitive and will be dependent upon experience. Please respond to Careers@CarefreeCPAs.com with resume, salary history/requirements and availability.
Tax and Accounting Professional
Since 1990, Adams, Kvittem-Barr & Assoc. CPAs, LLP, a high tech full-service public accounting firm with offices in Carefree and Scottsdale, AZ, has been providing a full array of accounting, taxation, financial planning and consulting services to a clientele of privately-held businesses and high-end individual tax clients.
We are currently seeking an energetic, client-focused self-starter with 7+ years of recent public accounting tax experience to lead tax engagements. Providing hands-on client service, you will prepare and review complex tax returns for partnerships, S and C corporations and individuals; complete tax research and planning; professionally develop & manage client relationships; and complete accounting duties on behalf of our clients. See the listing below for the job qualification requirements.
We are proud to offer a competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package, growth potential, opportunity for a hands-on client experience and a professional, friendly office environment.
If you are seeking an excellent opportunity to grow your career with a well-respected firm and are eager to learn more about becoming a key part of our practice, please submit your resume with salary requirements to Careers@CarefreeCPAs.com.
–Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field
–7+ years of recent public accounting experience including tax planning, compliance, preparation and review in addition to client relations
–Ability to review & prepare complex tax returns, manage multiple clients and responsibilities simultaneously, thrive working independently and remain current on recent tax developments
–Strong knowledge of accounting and financial statements
–Strong communication, organizational, leadership, analytical, client service, follow-up and PC skills including MS Office & QuickBooks proficiency with experience in a paperless office environment
–Proven integrity, dependability and trustworthiness
–Prior non-profit experience, knowledge of cross-border tax reporting and/or foreign requirements and Lacerte & Financial Edge software proficiency are all a plus
North Gateway Group is an independent financial services practice of Thrivent Financial. We take a broad-based approach to helping our members achieve multiple financial goals. We help our members analyze their current situation, develop in-depth financial programs, and help them implement an integrated financial strategy. Thrivent Financial is a faith-based, not-for-profit financial services organization with approximately 2.6 million members. As the nation’s largest fraternal benefit society, we’re here solely to help others. We help every day through the financial solutions we offer, the member activities we support, and the resources we provide to the Christian community and nonprofit organizations. . Thrivent Investment Management Inc. is a FINRA and SIPC member and a wholly owned subsidiary of Thrivent Financial.
This position is located in Cave Creek / Carefree, AZ provides administrative support to North Gateway Group. This position serves as a resource to Financial Representatives and client/members in handling, researching and communicating inquiries regarding their accounts and supports the daily operations of the practice, including, but not limited to: answering the phones, meeting/greeting members, handling/distributing postal mail and practice email, ordering supplies, utilizing Thrivent Financial computer systems and programs in support of client relations, supports securities and insurance related tasks and other administrative tasks as assigned. The administrative assistant reports to and is employed by North Gateway Group.
Please note: this role has flexibility for someone who is interested in either full time or part time employment. Minimum of 24 hours per week.
o Handles incoming telephone calls and responds to requests for information
o Researches inquiries regarding client accounts
o Performs routine administrative duties such as maintaining office supplies and processing mail
o Prepares or coordinates the preparation of routine correspondence, reports, and special projects typically of a routine nature
o Supports projects, administration of various programs, and processing functions as needed
o Drives client/member facing activity in the practice by scheduling meetings with client/members on behalf of the practice’s Financial Representatives
o Updates the contact management system with client/member contact and preference information
o Assists Financial representatives in the preparation and follow up for the client/member meetings
o Collaborates with financial associates to assist client with product changes
o Participates and drives marketing services including direct-mail, fraternal activities, seminars, meetings
o Verbal or written communications with prospective or existing customers regarding financial matters
o Obtaining customer financial information
o Additional responsibilities may be assigned in accordance with licensure and business needs
o Previous administrative/secretarial experience desired
o Ideal candidate would be open to obtaining insurance and securities license
o Demonstrated customer service orientation/experience, 2+ years preferred
o Strong technical computer aptitude and knowledge of business tools (e.g., Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint) or ability to learn
o Ability to handle multiple tasks and maintain a high quality of work while experiencing frequent interruptions
o Ability to maintain integrity of sensitive/confidential information
o Basic understanding of North Gateway Group, our products and services, and Thrivent Financial
o Customer Focus
o Interpersonal Skills
o Teamwork and Collaboration
o Must be able to work with all roles of the North Gateway Group team
o Must be able to represent the organization in work with external clients
o Must be able to cultivate and maintain relationships with outside organizations
As part of our recruiting/hiring/contracting process, a verification of a candidate’s background will be made to complete the process. Fingerprints will be required as part of FINRA registration process for submission to the Federal Bureau of Investigation for review against nationwide fingerprint records.
- Apply with LinkedIn
Our growing cannabis marketing and public relations firm in in the Northeast Valley, (Carefree/Cave Creek, Arizona), would like to bring on a marketing administrator. The successful candidate will be a driven, ambitious individual who wants to create a career in the legal, compliant cannabis industry. We provide training, guidance and support, and the opportunity to experience the industry from the inside and gain valuable work experience.
Marketing Administrator responsibilities
- Assist with content creation for all of our company social media accounts, including organizing cross-platform content strategies
- Assist with capturing and analyzing social media metrics
- Track, monitor and clip media hits
- Carry out media buying for digital and traditional outlets
- Post news articles on news wire sites, and examine accompany data after the news is released
- Perform research into our clients’ industries and provide actionable tips and advice for expanding their reach in the digital space
- Monitor trending news, ideas and memes, then capitalize on those trends through our accounts
- Data mine media sources covering industry news and organize information into contact database
- Track global industry events and update database of events for our clients
- Attend industry events
- Assist with general office duties including cleaning, organizing, filing, etc.
Cannabis Marketing Communications Intern skills
- Ability to multi-task and take initiative
- Hardworking and dedicated outlook
- Ability to communicate clearly with the written word
- Ability to take direction and absorb information quickly
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Familiarity with social media strategies and platforms
- Flexible work schedule
- Experience with content creation
Other experience a plus Job Type: Part Time Salary: $ 14.00/hour Contact:email@example.com
Looking for meaningful work focused on helping others? My office has a current opening for an Office Representative. Call, stop in, or email me about applying.
State Farm Insurance
33717 N. Scottsdale Rd, Ste 101
Scottsdale, AZ 85262
Be Prepared for an on-the-spot interview. Nurses, Certified Care Givers, Cooks, Servers, Line staff, Fun Coordinator, Concierge, Utility Workers, Housekeepers
Experienced Travel Agent Needed
Detail oriented, People person, Exemplary work ethic, Saber/Apollo software a must!
Part time to 24 hours. Could work into full time. Position is in Carefree, AZ
Email Rosemarie at firstname.lastname@example.org
Front Desk For Elements Massage
Love client service? Come to work for Elements Massage, where we provide the industries best therapeutic massage in a professional and inviting environment!
Great position for someone outgoing and friendly. We will help you learn to develop relationships with clients in our lobby when they check in and check out. Get to know our clients who come in regularly and help make a difference in their lives because we are in the health and wellness industry!
You’ll start out by answering phones, book appointments, receive payment, make sure clients are satisfied with their services, be professional and communicate effectively, have a positive and health conscious attitude. Some evening and weekend hours required.
Sales and customer service experience a plus. Must be proficient in computer use. Training is available.
Studio is located at Cave Creek Rd and Tatum Blvd just 6 miles N of the 101 on Cave Creek Rd. This position is could be full or part-time, compensated at an hourly rate plus commissions. We are a smoke free environment. Need to staff this position daily 9am – 9pm.
Please send resume to email@example.com
Elements Massage Cave Creek
29455 N. Cave Creek Rd, #114, Cave Creek, AZ 85331