Elements Massage Cave Creek is currently looking to hire massage therapists to add to our existing team of licensed therapists. We are a busy studio and are looking only for enthusiastic team players who want to have a steady stream of daily/weekly massages! Apply or learn more here: https://
Small, family-owned print shop in Cave Creek is looking for an associate to do print production and front desk customer service. Duties include helping walk up customers, answering phones and doing print production. Such as printing, folding, cutting, laminating and coil binding. Must have great customer service skills and be detail oriented. We would really like at least 2 years in a print shop. Full time. 8am to 4pm. Monday thru Friday. Off weekends and major holidays. Pay depends on experience. Please email the manager at email@example.com
MASSAGE THERAPISTS! Have your own clientele & need space in a beautiful, fun clinic? Or maybe part-time to cover our clienteles’ needs? Send us your resume & let’s chat about what works best for everyone! Must be reliable, dependable, punctual.
Dr. Colleen Krahl, DC – firstname.lastname@example.org
Edible Arrangements store at 29834 N. Cave Creek Road – NW corner of Tatum and Cave Creek Rd. is looking for outgoing motivated individuals to become of our team as Fruit Production Experts and Delivery Ambassadors. Our Team Members are a direct connection to our Guests and are responsible for representing our store by maintaining a professional image at all times while providing excellent Guest Service. Our Team Members are responsible for producing and delivering Edible Arrangements orders accurately, in a timely manner and with the highest level of Guest Service in order to make Edible Arrangements our Guests first choice in gift giving. In order to achieve this goal, all potential Team Members are required to work well within the team environment and provide excellent service to our Guests.
Qualifications include but are not limited to;
• High school graduate or equivalent
• Current Food Handlers Certification, can obtain after hire
• Delivery Ambassador must be at least 25 years of age with a current, valid AZ State Driver’s License and a clean driving record
• As needed, prepare a variety of fruit arrangements, dipped fruit and ETG products to Edible Arrangement standards.
• Follow store protocol and procedures for operational flow at each station
• Delivery Ambassadors must possess geographical knowledge of service area and ability to follow directions, read a map and arrive at locations independently
• Perform cleaning tasks in accordance with standards
• Demonstrate professional, clean and neat appearance
• Excellent interpersonal skills and verbal communication skills
• Professionalism in dealing with team members, public & guests and respond to Guests needs
• Positive attitude, friendly and upbeat personality
• Computer skills including Microsoft software and register skills
• Ability to stand, bend, lift, carry and/or push objects weighing up to 50 lbs. and reach and scoop through-out assigned shift
• Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
• Effectively turn Guest inquiries into sales
• Enjoy working within a team
Starting pay is $10.50 per hour and shifts are available 7 days a week, store hours are M-F 9am to 7pm, Sat 9am to 5pm and Sun 11am to 4pm. All employees are required to work holidays as these are our busiest times. If interested in becoming a member of our team. please apply in person in our store at 29834 N. Cave Creek Road – NW corner of Tatum and Cave Creek Rd, be prepared to fill out an application.
Have you always wanted to work where you make a difference? We are currently seeking a Manager for our Resale Boutique and maybe it’s YOU.
We’re looking for a dynamic person to lead our Boutique team (volunteers and paid staff). Do you love people? Do you strive to provide excellent customer service? Are you interested in identifying opportunities for sales growth, strategy and direction?
The Resale Boutique Manager oversees the acceptance of donated items, pricing and merchandising. Our ideal candidate will have retail management experience and be able to work varied hours/days. This is a full time position. The Boutique is located at 23030 N. Pima Road in Scottsdale.
Please send cover letter, salary requirements and resume to email@example.com.
We can’t wait to hear from you!
Our office is currently looking for a Part Time Licensed Massage Therapist who is willing to excel with our practice.
- Ability to perform different massage techniques including, but not limited to therapeutic, deep, Swedish, and soft tissue massage.
- Ability to work as a cohesive team member.
- Energetic, strong work ethic, informative, and pleasant to office patients.
- Dedicated to continuing education and overall health for self and clients.
- Must be licensed and have liability insurance.
We are currently looking to fill the following hours:
Mondays/ Friday 9:00am-1:00pm & 3:00pm-6:00pm. (Potential to gain additional hours in the future.)
Wages are based on duration.
Exact compensation structure will be discussed during interview. Dental and chiropractic benefits available after 60 days.
Please email your resume with 3 references whom we can contact to firstname.lastname@example.org
Well Adjusted Chiropractic is looking for a professional, team oriented individual who is interested in making an impact in the community. This is an ideal position for someone who is trustworthy, outgoing, motivated, eager to learn, flexible, along with great organization skills. At Well Adjusted Chiropractic we are committed to patient education and building relationships within our community based upon trust. If you are coach-able, outgoing, hardworking and mission-minded, we have a long term position available.
*Bilingual, CA certification, customer service, and marketing are a plus!
*Must have basic knowledge with computers & technology
*Comfortable in a fast pace environment- this is not a desk job
*Will be required to travel 2x/year for training
*Must be flexible with hours (Not a typical 9-5; Mon-Fri)
*Will be required to learn office scripts for education
*Starting will be part-time employment with the potential of becoming full-time based on performance
*This is an hourly position with bonuses available
Please send a cover letter explaining why you are an excellent candidate for our team, four things that interested you on our website, a resume, and references.
Email application to email@example.com
Partners Dog Training School With expansion, comes opportunity!
We are expanding our Daycare into a NEW, BIG and improved building and are looking for dog Lovers to help run it!We are also hiring for ~Trainers ~Receptionist ~Animal Care Tech ~Doggy Daycare. Please contact Sarah & send resume to – Sarah@PartnersDogs.com