Do you love animals?
Do you enjoy being outside?
Do you want to make your own schedule?
You should consider becoming a dog walker or pet sitter.
We are a privately owned and operated, licensed/bonded/insured pet sitting and dog walking company in the North Scottsdale /Carefree, Arizona area. We are seeking pet lovers for part-time assignments in these North Scottsdale, Cave Creek, Carefree, Desert Hills and North Phoenix neighborhoods in the following zip codes:
85377, 85262, 85266, 85331, 85260
Assignments may include Morning, Midday, & Evening pet visits/dog walks, and Overnight pet sitting.
We are especially looking for people that can commit to being fully available for the holiday season.
This position is a great way to earn money. However, taking care of someone’s pet is a responsibility to be taken seriously. If you love dogs, and have been entrusted to walk someone’s dog, have been a dog owner yourself, and are responsible, professional, and trustworthy, then we encourage you to apply.
You must be over 18-years old to apply, and physically able to walk at least 20 minutes To qualify you must:
*Love and be passionate about animals, and have EXPERIENCE with them
* Have a flexible schedule, and be available 7 days a week
* Own a working cell/smartphone with internet access/data plan
* Have daily access to email
* Own a reliable car, up-to-date vehicle insurance, and a valid driver’s license
* Be willing to give at least a 6-12 month commitment *Nonsmoker Would prefer someone who has own pet sitting business plus insured/bonded, and interested in becoming an independent contractor.
Pay is 60% of fee per job.
As a team member, you will be an independent contractor (I.C.), which means that you will perform work as a pet sitter on an as-needed basis but do not have the legal status of an employee. Therefore, no benefits are available (health insurance, overtime, unemployment insurance, workers comp, vacation time, etc.), and you will be responsible for your own gas expenses and tax payments.
**Please include a COVER LETTER of 50 words or less why you would be the perfect person for this job.** **Please also include the ZIP CODE in which you are located.** **Applicants who do not include these steps will not be considered.** Due to the large number of inquiries we receive we cannot respond to each applicant.
**NO PHONE CALLS, PLEASE.**
Carefree Pet Sitter
Please note: We will be accepting applications until we find the right staff so if you are viewing this posting weeks after it has been published, please contact us as we may still need pet sitters and dog walkers.
We are looking to grow our team! If you are interested, stop by the Gold Mine Wednesday through Saturday between 10:00 am – 2:00 pm to fill out an application.
When it comes to being helpful, Karsten’s Ace is the place! Come and join us as we fulfill our mission to provide our customers with Amazing shopping experience!
We are family-owned and part of a worldwide community of over 4,600 Ace retail stores committed to winning customers through amazing customer experience. At Karsten’s Ace Hardware, we appreciate the team members that have helped us to build a strong, service-oriented reputation with a real commitment to being active members of the community.
Are you interested in joining the team and making a difference? Are you service-focused and community-centered? Do you have what it takes to be part of a team that supports and develops others as well as yourself? Karsten’s Ace Hardware is currently looking for SALES ASSOCIATES and CASHIERS at our CAREFREE, Arizona location. To be an effective team member you need to be a trustworthy, respectful, service-minded individual that is passionate and dedicated to serving your team and the community.
Our Carefree location is unique in so many ways. From the small-town, community closeness of Carefree and Cave Creek to the small footprint – at 8,000 square feet – of our store, team members really get to know our customers and our customers rely on our expertise and advice on a daily basis.
Set at the foot of Black Mountain, Karsten’s Carefree Ace Hardware is centrally located in the Town of Carefree. We serve our neighbors in Carefree, Cave Creek, North Scottsdale, Desert Mountain, North Phoenix and beyond.
We invite you to come and see for yourself what makes us unique and such an integral part of the community. Please take a serious look at this exciting opportunity and learn what it is to be part of a great team.
Essential Functions & Requirements
- High School diploma or equivalent. Posses a product knowledge of hardware related products and a willingness to learn.
- Sales and marketing experience with retail programs, establishing relationships and working with customers
- Previous experience in a retail environment either in marketing, sales, or back office.
- Knowledge of retail computer systems, MS Word and Excel a plus.
- A commitment to service excellence and customer satisfaction
- Solid team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills, exceptional organizational ability, high attention to detail
- Ability and willingness to work flexible hours including evenings, weekends and holidays to meet the needs of the business
- The primary responsibilities of the Cashier position are to maintain helpful customer service, process sales quickly, accurately, and efficiently, and cash register operations.
- Ensure each customer receives outstanding service, Greet customers as they enter the store, Answer phone calls, Tactfully and pleasantly deal with customers, Maintain awareness of all promotions and advertisements; Accurately and efficiently ring on registers and maintain all cash at registers, Maintain orderly appearance of register area and supplies stocked, Perform other tasks as assigned from time to time by store management
- Must be able to lift up to 40 pounds frequently to load and unload customer orders.
- Ability to stand for an extended period of time
Karsten’s ACE Hardware is an EEO employer – M/F/Vets/Disabled
Elements Massage Cave Creek is currently looking to hire massage therapists to add to our existing team of licensed therapists. We are a busy studio and are looking only for enthusiastic team players who want to have a steady stream of daily/weekly massages! Apply or learn more here: https://
MASSAGE THERAPISTS! Have your own clientele & need space in a beautiful, fun clinic? Or maybe part-time to cover our clienteles’ needs? Send us your resume & let’s chat about what works best for everyone! Must be reliable, dependable, punctual.
Dr. Colleen Krahl, DC – firstname.lastname@example.org
Our office is currently looking for a Part Time Licensed Massage Therapist who is willing to excel with our practice.
- Ability to perform different massage techniques including, but not limited to therapeutic, deep, Swedish, and soft tissue massage.
- Ability to work as a cohesive team member.
- Energetic, strong work ethic, informative, and pleasant to office patients.
- Dedicated to continuing education and overall health for self and clients.
- Must be licensed and have liability insurance.
We are currently looking to fill the following hours:
Mondays/ Friday 9:00am-1:00pm & 3:00pm-6:00pm. (Potential to gain additional hours in the future.)
Wages are based on duration.
Exact compensation structure will be discussed during interview. Dental and chiropractic benefits available after 60 days.
Please email your resume with 3 references whom we can contact to email@example.com
Well Adjusted Chiropractic is looking for a professional, team oriented individual who is interested in making an impact in the community. This is an ideal position for someone who is trustworthy, outgoing, motivated, eager to learn, flexible, along with great organization skills. At Well Adjusted Chiropractic we are committed to patient education and building relationships within our community based upon trust. If you are coach-able, outgoing, hardworking and mission-minded, we have a long term position available.
*Bilingual, CA certification, customer service, and marketing are a plus!
*Must have basic knowledge with computers & technology
*Comfortable in a fast pace environment- this is not a desk job
*Will be required to travel 2x/year for training
*Must be flexible with hours (Not a typical 9-5; Mon-Fri)
*Will be required to learn office scripts for education
*Starting will be part-time employment with the potential of becoming full-time based on performance
*This is an hourly position with bonuses available
Please send a cover letter explaining why you are an excellent candidate for our team, four things that interested you on our website, a resume, and references.
Email application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Partners Dog Training School With expansion, comes opportunity!
We are expanding our Daycare into a NEW, BIG and improved building and are looking for dog Lovers to help run it!We are also hiring for ~Trainers ~Receptionist ~Animal Care Tech ~Doggy Daycare. Please contact Sarah & send resume to – Sarah@PartnersDogs.com