The Carefree Cave Creek Chamber of Commerce is pleased to introduce Lifestyle Health Plans as a unique health benefits program designed for Chamber members to address the underlying causes of the rise in healthcare costs – employee health behaviors.
What Makes Lifestyle Health So Different?
- Level-funded major medical plan designs
- Underwritten by “A” rated carriers
- Member savings averaging 5-15% in most cases
- Integrated wellness incentives and cash-rewards
- Up to a $500 deductible credit available to all wellness participants
- Integrated concierge telemedicine, outpatient lab and diabetic supply benefits
What is Level Funded?
Level-funded plans are essentially pre-packaged self-insured health plans, with low attachment stop-loss coverage. For the right groups, level-funded plans can save 30 percent versus a fully insured ACA small-group plan. And because of their structure, level-funded plans do not have the volatility in monthly cash flows, associated with self-insured plans, that can cripple a small business.
Here’s How a Level-Funded Plan Works:
Level-funded plans are underwritten, health applications are required. For larger groups applications can be avoided if two years of claims history can be provided.
To learn more about Lifestyle Health Plans, contact Patty Villeneuve, President / CEO at 480-488-3381. You can also fill out the quote request form below to start the quote process.