What Does Chamber Membership Mean To You and Your Business?
- Advocacy at the local, county & state levels through East Valley Chamber of Commerce Alliance (EVCCA), and Arizona Chamber Executives (ACE). EVCCA represents the vote for over 5,000 businesses
- Access to Affinity Lifestyle Health Care Plans (see more)
- Instantly increase your SEO with a listing on the Chamber Website Business Directory with links back to your website and social media. Over 750,000 visitors the Chamber Website last year with an average number of page views of 10 per visitor. (Great incentive and ROI to invest in a web ad!)
- Ability to place your Advertising, Event messages and Press Releases on the Chamber Website
- Ability to place your Job Postings on Chamber Website
- Ability to place your Advertising/Event message in our electronic communications that include weekly E-Blasts and a monthly E-newsletter delivered to 2100 subscribers
- Social Media connections through our Facebook, Twitter and Instagram accounts. Chamber Facebook page has over 2900 followers, Twitter 1,049 followers, Instagram 613 followers. We like and share your posts to our followers and offer a private Member to Member page on Facebook
- Opportunity to display your business cards/brochures at the Chamber Info Center
- Monthly Networking events and annual Signature events
- Business referrals via phone, e-mail, walk-ins and social media
- Access to business education/tips/consulting
- Listing in the printed Chamber Community Guide, mail delivered to 38,000+ homes & businesses in seven zip codes
- Member Only Advertising privileges in the Chamber E-Blast, Community Guide and Website
- Ribbon Cutting Ceremony to celebrate your grand opening, remodel or significant anniversary
***Membership brings additional credibility to your business when consumers know that a small business is a member of their local Chamber of Commerce, they are 44 percent more likely to think favorably of it and 63 percent more likely to purchase goods or services from the company in the future. – Shapiro Study 2012
Together We Prosper
The Carefree Cave Creek Chamber of Commerce is an independent, non-profit organization that operates to enhance our local business environment and the community. Our priority is helping your business succeed by providing resources, networking, educational opportunities and advocacy.
One of the best ways to promote your business and our community is to be active in the Chamber. As a member, you become part of a large network of businesses in your community and an even larger network of businesses through the Chamber’s membership in the East Valley Chamber of Commerce Alliance (EVCCA) which represents over 6,000 businesses.