One of the best ways to promote your business and our community is to be active in the Chamber. As a member, you become part of a large network of businesses.
The Chamber Community Guide & Website are Excellent Referral and Networking Resources. The Chamber has made a Huge Impact on our Local Business. Thanks!
Being new to Cave Creek I found the Chamber to be quite helpful in pointing me in the right direction by suggesting local businesses that were able to help me get what I needed to start my new business. Now that my business is up and running, I feel honored to be part of that invaluable list of businesses being referred.
American Express launched a campaign years ago called “membership has its privileges” the same can be said about membership with the Carefree / Cave Creek Chamber! The face to face networking opportunities, in different settings, every week leads to sales and additional revenue streams! If serious about growing your business, your ROI can be achieved within 2 months of membership! Best deal out there!
Community connection is the greatest gift of being a Chamber member. The support, camaraderie and networking opportunities allow my business to grow.
What every Chamber member receives:
- Representation and a “business voice” in local and state policy making via our advocacy work.
- Business Referrals. Every day, we receive calls from individuals and businesses looking for potential vendors. We only refer Chamber members and we do it every day.
- A display of your business cards/brochures at the Chamber office. Our office is open year-round.
- Inclusion of your information in our weekly E-blasts and/monthly e-newsletter which goes out to over 1600 people.
- Regular networking events, such as monthly business breakfast,and monthly after-hours mixers that allow you to spread the word about your business and gain valuable tips/education on how to increase your bottom line.
- A formal introduction at your first breakfast or mixer that allows you to present your services and yourself to the community.
- A free listing on the Chamber website which had 275,000 thousand unique visits last year. We include a link to your website and a locator map for your business. You are just a few clicks away from new customers.
- A free listing in the printed Chamber Community Guide. Over 30,000 copies mail delivered to local residents and businesses. Guide is distributed locally and nationally throughout the year.
- Member only advertising privileges in our eBlast, Community Guide and website.
- Social media connections through our Facebook and Twitter accounts.
- A membership plaque to place in your business and use of the Chamber logo for your website and print materials. Membership brings additional credibility to your business. When consumers know that a small business is a member of their local chamber of commerce, they are 44 percent more likely to think favorably of it and 63 percent more likely to purchase goods or services from the company in the future. – Shapiro study, 2012.