Chamber Ambassadors are goodwill representatives!
They strengthen the Chamber’s relationship to its Members, the business community and the community at large. Because all Ambassadors are active Members of the Chamber, they provide an important Member-to-Member link, understanding and responding to Member needs as only another Member can.
Ambassadors encourage Members to become involved and help them to learn more about Chamber programs and initiatives. Ambassadors take new Members under their wing, foster communication between the Chamber staff and Members and generally act as the eyes and ears of the Chamber in the community. Ambassadors also represent the Chamber at networking events, business meetings and other functions.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE AMBASSADORS COMMITTEE:
- Serve as an accredited representative of the Chamber to strengthen its relationship with its members
- Communicate the Chamber mission and goals to its members and prospective members
- Serve as hosts, emcees, greeters at Chamber events/functions (Business Breakfasts, Chamber Mixers, Ribbon Cuttings and Special Events.)
- Enhance the growth of a lasting and loyal base of members
- Advocate Chamber recruitment and retention of members
- Perform the highest level of hospitality for all Chamber events/functions
- Provide for continuous self-evaluation and renewal of the Ambassadors Committee itself
- Help to increase attendance at Chamber events